Thursday 2 May 2013

I am waiting for the day he says no


Apparently Rob was on Grindr twenty minutes ago. But he hasn't replied to the text I sent yesterday... Meh. Older men are flakey anyway.


If I text him and he's at work / in bed, he always replies when his shift is over or when he sees the message. I read on another blog that young men need to be the ones doing the pursuing. It doesn't seem fair but four out of five times it was indeed me who sent the first message.


Funny because a few months ago, when it was still a purely physical relationship (i.e. he messaged me, we fucked, I didn't know his name, he didn't know mine) I tried to walk away. After a few times of refusing his invitation to go to his place with different excuses, he got the idea and said if I wasn't interested anymore I could tell him but it would be a shame, because he felt there was chemistry between us. At that time, I wasn't interested in anyone - I wasn't even interested in sex for some unknown reasons. But now I feel like the table has turned.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hate it when they dont reciprocate and I'm left hanging & waiting... i know what it feels like :-( maybe time to move on? you did say before that you'd like shit just for a day...

Anonymous said...

How's it going? I hope you're doing better than you were on your last blog :-) just checking

Ethan said...

All good thanks. :)